Thursday 21 November 2013

My Treatment

My Treatment

My advert will be pictures of different people drinking the product and right at the end, pictures of the product filling back up.

I am going to use pixilation as my animation technique. My advert will start off with someone about to pick up the full bottle of Dr Pepper, it will then quickly change pictures to someone else picking it up. Every image taken will show different people in different places picking up the bottle. Each movement will be very small to make it look realistic. Once someone has it to their mouth, people will continue to drink the drink. When it has finished, I will photograph the different people putting the bottle back down on whatever it is in front of them, e.g.) a table. Because I realized this won’t take up that much time, after the photos I am going to take pictures of the bottle filling back up and then turn the bottle around to show the full label.

I don’t know much about the products background but from researching their adverts, I know they aim to create humorous and entertaining adverts and they are successful with this. Because I am only using multiple photos, here isn’t many ways I can make it funny in a sense but I can make it entertaining by taking the photos in interesting places with interesting people.

I think my advert will work because it isn’t complicated to make but at the same time, works well. Many of the adverts already created which use pixilation like Evian for example have been successful and fun to watch as well. I expect my audience will enjoy it and will want to watch it again.

Throughout all of the pictures of people drinking the beverage, there will be music playing. The song I have chosen originally has someone singing but I have chosen to use the instrumental version because it has a rhythm that would go very well with the photo speed. At the end of the advert, when I am showing the bottle filling back up, I will have a voice-over talking about the product and how anyone should buy it.

I am targeting my advert at all ages, genres, sexes and races. I will show this through the advert by having many people at all different ages in numerous altered places. I don’t want to target the product at one age group or one sex because I feel this would lower the success of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment