Wednesday 13 November 2013

Storyboard & Sound Plan

Below are images of my storyboard for my Stop-Motion animation advert and the sound plan for it too. 








This first page of my storyboard shows different people in different locations picking up the Dr Pepper bottle. There is a big difference in the number of shots between each image. This is because I am doing pixilation and my advert is going to be of lots of different people and different places picking up the drink, drinking it, then putting it back down again.












This is the second page of the storyboard. It carries on showing the different people drinking the product.














This is the last page of my storyboard. As you can see, in the last box it is just of the Dr Pepper bottle and what I want to do is take pictures the bottle going round and then filling up again. I didn't have enough boxes to show this happening so I am explaining on here.














This shows my sound plan and what music I'm going to use as well as my voice over. It also says how I'm going to source everything.


             

No comments:

Post a Comment